Saturday, January 21, 2012

Good News!!!

I'm back and with good news...I went out!!! I know that for some of you reading this post wouldn't care that much, but for a person who suffers from panic attacks means a LOT!. Let me tell you the story, I needed to get some of my clothing fix, since I have lost a couple of pounds, but you all know that if you are going to have your clothing fix, you need to go. So, I told my husband to take me out and he couldn't believe it because is rare for me to ask something like that. We head out and of course I was feeling uncomfortable, I was asking God to give me the strenght to go to the tailor place. Guess what happened, we run into heavy traffic and I was getting desperate but I ask for strenght, I was going to learn how self control works, either you allow your fears overcome you or you will stand strong. In the middle of thinking what to do, I guess I hit the turn on of my ipod and this song came on.. Is a song about even though you can't see God, he's there with you. Gosh I felt strong and we went all the way there, since then I'd been trying to go out as much as I can,. Because if God gave me the strength to do it once, he will always do it. The good news is that I'd been out a little more than before. See? WE CAN DO IT!!!

2 Timoty 1:7

7For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

And I want to share the song I heard that night.


That's all for now. Love you all and remain strong!!! God is with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment